Единая тема обсуждения наземной техники Франции

Что и требовалось доказать.

Дай ссылочку как сделать тестовую комнату с любым танком. Надоело просить челов из канала чтобы пошли со мной в тестовый выезд.

Whenever I decide to take out the Leclerc I go into a battle knowing that the armor is good but doesnt mean that you’re unkillable, however I also like to take risk with it, in the past before I spaded (max upgraded) the Leclerc I would take it out take my risk and normally in would work out in my favor (even though with HEAT-FS its hard to do). As of recently though Ive noticed some very odd deaths I’ve gotten in the Leclerc, all of which has been when a fuel tank in the hull got shot. When I die now its not from a Fuel Explosion or the enemy actually killing my crew but simply hitting any of the interior fuel tanks on the leclerc. Now I’m fine with being lit on fire due to getting shot in the engine or the fuel tank, but now when I get shot and the sabot hits the fuel tank but not the crew it just says “Crew Knocked Out”. I also wouldn’t care as much if this was a tank that didnt cost me around 1 million lions to buy and didnt cost me almost 10,000 lions to repair. Please fix this. Its bad enough the Leclercs arent as good as they used to be before the release of the 2a6 and the T-80 BVM, and they cost a crazy amount to repair. If you want proof you can have someone take out the Leclerc S1 (IDK if this problem is with just this tank or all 3 Leclercs) and have someone else take out basically anything that can pen the lower plate of the Leclerc and have them shoot you as far to the left and down in the front as possible to ensure that they only hit the fuel tank, and the tank will just outright die. (After edit>) I got a replay to prove it, its not my best work as for everything that I did in that battle. I will try to get more replays to prove my point once I work up the want to play the Leclerc again.

1 лайк

Они уже давно потеряли все связи с реальностью, их только нерф зарплаты на землю вернет

3 лайка

Сильный танк без стаба и ломов, достойный враг для ТАМ2 с ломом 1980х годов.

3 лайка

Сильным этот танк был на 7.3, на 7.7 уже со скрипом. Сейчас это просто лютейший пи***ц.

Если верить этим данным, его ждет еще один нерф

1 лайк

Я этих батчатов раз в 100-150 боев вижу. Откуда такая стата?

Из thunderskill

Да тому сайту верить… Там до сих пор у бата кд 6.7 секунд.

Больше того, здесь у Батчата ещё SA45 прописана)

тындырскил уже сто лет в обед не поддерживается, стата на нем формируется на основе юзеров, что сами себя занесли/были занесены на сайт.

Спойлер

4 лайка

вкусно, всем джетам французским подняли бр на уровень, где нет сетапов, зато остальным снизили. Вкусно.

1 лайк

Модератор и красные “вы всё врете ссср страдает, подкрутки нет, а шанс подрыва бк и баков одинакоф111”

1 лайк

Колёсник со стабом Франции на 8.7, в чем подвох?

Лом хрень

Бр по итогу будет 9.7+

С 330мм пробоя)

Если не хуже чем у Марс-15, то сойдёт.